How To Apply:
Hales Franciscan High School has graduated 50 freshmen classes. As we embark on a new journey to graduate our next 50 freshmen classes, we look forward to learning about your scholars’ academic strengths, experiences and character during the upcoming application process.
For the 2022-23 school year, Hales Franciscan anticipates only accepting students entering the ninth and tenth grades.
To apply for admission to Hales Franciscan High School, the following steps must be completed for each applicant:
- Complete and return the following documents:
a. Freshman Admission Application & Survey
b. Sophomore Admission Application & Survey
c. Records Release Form
d. Candidate and Parent Statements
- Take our entrance examination. Exams are administered on select Saturdays during the months of December 2021 through April 2022. There is a $10 testing fee.
The following documents will be requested from you or your elementary school upon completion of the above:
- 7th and 8th, or 9th grade report cards and test scores
- 7th and 8th, or 9th Grade Discipline & Attendance Report
- Two teacher recommendation letters
- Optional: A recommendation letter from a religious leader, community member, coach or extracurricular activity leaders
- A candidate and parent in-person interview
Upon the completion of all of the above, you will receive an acceptance decision from our Admissions Office.