How To Apply:
For over fifty years, Hales Franciscan High School has embraced the academic and character development of our students. As we embark on our next fifty years, we continue to welcome students into our school community. We look forward to learning about your scholars academic strengths, experiences and character.
For the 2019-20 school year, Hales Franciscan is only accepting applications for students entering the ninth and tenth grades.
To apply for admission to Hales Franciscan High School, the following steps must be completed for each applicant:
- Complete and return the following documents:
a. Freshman and Sophomore Admission Application & Survey
b. Records Release Form
c. Candidate and Parent Statements
- Take our entrance examination. Exams are administered on select Saturdays during the months of December through April. There is a $10 testing fee.
The following documents will be requested from you or your elementary school upon completion of the above:
- 7th & 8th grade report cards and standardized test scores
- 7th & 8th Grade Discipline & Attendance Report
- A candidate and parent in-person interview
- Two teacher recommendation letters
- Optional: A recommendation letter from a religious leader, community member, coach or extracurricular activity leaders
Upon the completion of all of the above, you will receive an acceptance decision from our Admission Office.